It is often the case that companies start using our services as a result of expansion to new countries where their existing VAT service provider does not have a sufficiently broad offer. At amavat®, we can register your company in 28 European countries. You can also transfer the filing of your returns to us, and we will smoothly take over its continuation.
Articles in this section
- What does 'VAT registration with translation package' mean?
- I am already registered for VAT, can I transfer only the filing of returns to amavat®?
- What documents are required for VAT registration?
- How long does it take to get a VAT number?
- What are VAT thresholds for sales to EU countries?
- What are the VAT rates in the European Union?
- Does the price depend on the country where I want to register?
- I plan to change my company's registration address soon. Does this make it more difficult to register for VAT?
- Does the monthly filing fee depend on the number of transactions?