Help Center / FAQ's
- What is GDPR?
- What rights does the person entrusting the personal data have?
- Why are countries/entities included in the personal data processing entrustment agreement not covered by my contract ?
- Why am I required to sign a contract for the entrustment of the processing of personal data when entering into a collaboration agreement?
- Do you have a contract for the entrustment of the processing of personal data?
- What constitutes data processing?
Transaction reports (CSV data)
- Where can I download the latest CSV file?
- What is a transaction report?
- What format should transaction data be sent in?
- By what deadline do I have to provide transaction data?
- Do I need to prepare transaction reports myself or can I work with a data provider?
- Is the transaction report to be one common or separate for each country?
VAT registration (FAQ)
- What does 'VAT registration with translation package' mean?
- I am already registered for VAT, can I transfer only the filing of returns to amavat®?
- What documents are required for VAT registration?
- How long does it take to get a VAT number?
- What are VAT thresholds for sales to EU countries?
- What are the VAT rates in the European Union?
amavat Portal (FAQ)
- What is amavat Customer Portal?
- How can Clients set up their preferred payment method?
- What should I do if I have forgotten the password to my account on the Customer Portal?
- How can I download the VAT return from the Customer Portal?
- Do you provide a Test Login to the Customer Portal?
- How Clients can sign in to the amavat Customer Portal?
- Do you offer registration for OSS?
- What is OSS?
- Do you now have to search independently for all tax rates for all products in every EU country?
- Is net or gross turnover used?
- When should I file my first return and make my first payment to OSS?
- When does tax liability arise?