The provisions of GDPR apply to all entities that process personal data. Thus, they apply to any company that processes personal data in the process of customer service, marketing or sales activities.
Articles in this section
- What is GDPR?
- What rights does the person entrusting the personal data have?
- Why are countries/entities included in the personal data processing entrustment agreement not covered by my contract ?
- Why am I required to sign a contract for the entrustment of the processing of personal data when entering into a collaboration agreement?
- Do you have a contract for the entrustment of the processing of personal data?
- What constitutes data processing?
- What is personal data?