Processing of personal data means an operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means (Article 4(2) and (6) of the GDPR). These operations include: collection, recording, organisation, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Articles in this section
- What is GDPR?
- What rights does the person entrusting the personal data have?
- Why are countries/entities included in the personal data processing entrustment agreement not covered by my contract ?
- Why am I required to sign a contract for the entrustment of the processing of personal data when entering into a collaboration agreement?
- Do you have a contract for the entrustment of the processing of personal data?
- What constitutes data processing?
- What is personal data?