The GDPR includes, inter alia, administrators with organisational units in the European Union. The GDPR agreement therefore contains a list of international partner firms and subcontractors (so-called sub-processors) authorised by the to process personal data to the extent necessary to perform the framework agreement. This is a maximum list, thanks to which we minimise the number of documents sent to the client when signing annexes for the service of subsequent countries.
Articles in this section
- What is GDPR?
- What rights does the person entrusting the personal data have?
- Why are countries/entities included in the personal data processing entrustment agreement not covered by my contract ?
- Why am I required to sign a contract for the entrustment of the processing of personal data when entering into a collaboration agreement?
- Do you have a contract for the entrustment of the processing of personal data?
- What constitutes data processing?
- What is personal data?
Please sign in to leave a comment.