Personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. The catalogue of personal data includes, among others, name, surname, identification numbers (Personal ID Number), number and series of identity card), address of residence/register of residence, data of teleinformation (telephone number, e-mail address), sex, profession/education, date and place of birth, parents' names.
Articles in this section
- What is GDPR?
- What rights does the person entrusting the personal data have?
- Why are countries/entities included in the personal data processing entrustment agreement not covered by my contract ?
- Why am I required to sign a contract for the entrustment of the processing of personal data when entering into a collaboration agreement?
- Do you have a contract for the entrustment of the processing of personal data?
- What constitutes data processing?
- What is personal data?