As with working with Amazon via the FBA program, owning a warehouse obliges you to register for VAT in your country. It is not possible to show inter-warehouse transfers or sales from a warehouse in a particular country to the end customer in the same country on the OSS return.
Articles in this section
- What is OSS?
- Do you now have to search independently for all tax rates for all products in every EU country?
- Is net or gross turnover used?
- When should I file my first return and make my first payment to OSS?
- When does tax liability arise?
- Owning your own warehouse vs. registering for OSS.
- Do you offer registration for OSS?
- Is it mandatory to register for OSS?