One report should cover data from one month. In the reports, we ask that all transactions (for all countries we serve for you) are loaded into one file. They will be divided into relevant countries. This way the data will be transparent. If you have technical problems with preparing one report for all countries, please contact your Account Manager.
Articles in this section
- Where can I download the latest CSV file?
- What is a transaction report?
- What format should transaction data be sent in?
- By what deadline do I have to provide transaction data?
- Do I need to prepare transaction reports myself or can I work with a data provider?
- Is the transaction report to be one common or separate for each country?
- In which currency should transaction data be sent?
- If there are no transactions that should be taxed in a given month, do I have to send you a blank transaction report?
- How to transfer transaction data prepared by Taxdoo?
- Do I have to send you sales invoices?