We require the transaction data for the previous month to be submitted by the 5th of each month (as specified in the Agreement). The deadline for providing transaction data is due to the different tax deadlines in each country (e.g. in DE it is already the 10th of the month) and applies to all customers.
Articles in this section
- Where can I download the latest CSV file?
- What is a transaction report?
- What format should transaction data be sent in?
- By what deadline do I have to provide transaction data?
- Do I need to prepare transaction reports myself or can I work with a data provider?
- Is the transaction report to be one common or separate for each country?
- In which currency should transaction data be sent?
- If there are no transactions that should be taxed in a given month, do I have to send you a blank transaction report?
- How to transfer transaction data prepared by Taxdoo?
- Do I have to send you sales invoices?
Article is closed for comments.