Registration is not mandatory. An entrepreneur has the option to register for OSS as soon as he starts selling online in EU countries or when he exceeds the delivery threshold of 10,000 € (net) as of 1 July 2021. (the above limit is an aggregate limit for all EU countries)
Articles in this section
- Do you offer registration for OSS?
- What is OSS?
- Do you now have to search independently for all tax rates for all products in every EU country?
- Is net or gross turnover used?
- When should I file my first return and make my first payment to OSS?
- When does tax liability arise?
- Owning your own warehouse vs. registering for OSS.
- Is it mandatory to register for OSS?
Please sign in to leave a comment.