Yes, it is possible to give more than one person access to your company's account on the Customer Portal. In order to add another user, please forward your request to your Account Manager by e-mail.
Articles in this section
- What is amavat Customer Portal?
- How can Clients set up their preferred payment method?
- What should I do if I have forgotten the password to my account on the Customer Portal?
- How can I download the VAT return from the Customer Portal?
- Do you provide a Test Login to the Customer Portal?
- How Clients can sign in to the amavat Customer Portal?
- Where can I download a processed transaction report on the basis of which the VAT returns were prepared?
- Can more than one person from my company have access to the Customer Portal?
- Can I give my tax consultant access to my data?
- Will I still have access to the VAT returns posted on the Customer Portal when our cooperation ends?
Article is closed for comments.