EORI numbers are assigned on request by the General Directorate of Customs’ Master Data Management office in Dresden (i.e. GZD – DO Dresden – Stammdatenmanagement) free of charge. In order to lodge the request, the economic operator must complete and return form 0870 (Operator – EORI number master data) by post or fax to GZD – DO Dresden – Stammdatenmanagement.
Articles in this section
- Who must have an EORI number?
- How can I obtain an EORI number?
- Can I decline the use of an EORI number?
- Do I, as a foreign economic operator, need an EORI number?
- Do I, as a private individual, need an EORI number? What if I have an indirect/direct representative or a data transmission service provider (DÜD) represent me in customs matters?
- Do I need an EORI number for postal services or when travelling?
- Do I need the EORI number if I use the ATLAS procedure?
- How can I retrieve validation of my EORI number?
- How many EORI numbers may an economic operator have?
- Why have I as an unincorporated division (branch or operating facility) of a company been given an EORI number, which contradicts the above principle?
Article is closed for comments.