You will be given and retain the EORI number until the point in time when, for example in Germany, the General Directorate of Customs’ Master Data Management office in Dresden (i.e. GZD – DO Dresden – Stammdatenmanagement) link your operation’s dataset to the EORI number assigned to your company headquarters. This shift will be implemented in consultation with you and your head office. GZD – DO Dresden – Stammdatenmanagement will approach you when the time comes, there is no obligation on you to initiate procedures.
Articles in this section
- Who must have an EORI number?
- How can I obtain an EORI number?
- Can I decline the use of an EORI number?
- Do I, as a foreign economic operator, need an EORI number?
- Do I, as a private individual, need an EORI number? What if I have an indirect/direct representative or a data transmission service provider (DÜD) represent me in customs matters?
- Do I need an EORI number for postal services or when travelling?
- Do I need the EORI number if I use the ATLAS procedure?
- How can I retrieve validation of my EORI number?
- How many EORI numbers may an economic operator have?
- Why have I as an unincorporated division (branch or operating facility) of a company been given an EORI number, which contradicts the above principle?