Each country has different requirements for the documents and information that need to be provided during the registration process. Once you have signed a contract with amavat® and paid for the registration service, we will immediately provide you with a list of the current requirements from the country indicated.
Articles in this section
- What does 'VAT registration with translation package' mean?
- I am already registered for VAT, can I transfer only the filing of returns to amavat®?
- What documents are required for VAT registration?
- How long does it take to get a VAT number?
- What are VAT thresholds for sales to EU countries?
- What are the VAT rates in the European Union?
- Does the price depend on the country where I want to register?
- I plan to change my company's registration address soon. Does this make it more difficult to register for VAT?
- Does the monthly filing fee depend on the number of transactions?