Each country has different requirements for the documents and information that need to be provided during the registration process. Once you have signed a contract with amavat® and paid for the registration service, we will immediately provide you with a list of the current requirements from the country indicated.
Articles in this section
- What does 'VAT registration with translation package' mean?
- I am already registered for VAT, can I transfer only the filing of returns to amavat®?
- What documents are required for VAT registration?
- How long does it take to get a VAT number?
- What are VAT thresholds for sales to EU countries?
- What are the VAT rates in the European Union?
- How to transfer transaction data prepared by Taxdoo?
- How Clients can sign in to the amavat Customer Portal?
- How can clients set up their preferred payment method?
- Do I have to send you sales invoices?