Registered VAT traders with a VAT number must show the VAT collected from customers on invoices. Customers will know how much VAT has been paid on the final product, and customers who are registered traders themselves will know the amount that can be deducted from VAT due to tax authorities.
Articles in this section
- How is VAT charged?
- Is it possible to get combined multiple shipments from a single order on to one invoice?
- Can I get my VAT invoicing automated for my FBA orders on Amazon?
- How much do you charge for professional fees in each country?
- What are the German VAT invoice requirements?
- When do you need to VAT register in another EU country?
- How distance selling thresholds work?
- Selling on Amazon and not based in the EU?
- How to get an EU VAT number for Amazon selling?
- Do I need an EU VAT number for amazon sales?
Article is closed for comments.